Disseminare consulting is an IIBF accredited Debt Recovery Agent training partner based out of Kolkata and West Bengal.
The RBI has mandated that DEBT recovery Agents (DRA) working in and on behalf of Banks and Financial institutions must be certified by a course designed by IIBF, to be employed in that role. All DRA personnel currently working or new entrants seeking employment in the industry as DRA must complete the necessary certification to be able to work as DRAs.
Disseminare Consulting has designed a DRA certification course for 100 hours as mandated by RBI guidelines and regulation and developed by IIBF. The benefits of enrolling with the course are:
1) Foundation course in Credit management with emphasis on long term career building in Debt recovery segment.
2) Confirmed placement on completion of certification course and passing the DRA exam. Eligible candidates may also be enrolled or empanelled with banks directly.
3) Less duration (100 hours) intensive course at very low cost of taking the course.
Candidates with an interest in building a long term career in the banking and finance sector, having a minimum qualification of Higher Secondary pass certificate, can apply to enrol in the day or evening course conducted by Disseminare experts. The candidates must have the basic knowledge of English as a preferred skill.
The first batch begins on 22nd December. Hurry to enroll yourself. For more details, please visit, www.iibf.com.
Looking for fresh graduates with proficiency in writing and speaking English, Bengali and Hindi (optional) and with a creative bent of mind. Highly passionate individuals, preferably with some training in Graphic Designing and creation, are required to work closely with a team of content writers and designers for e-Learning content.
The candidate must necessarily have good knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, doc and excel. A graduate degree in commerce or finance is an added advantage, Knowledge of Web development tools and technology will help the candidate in their job profile to understand and deliver high quality content, meeting the requirement of highly engaging and rich user experience.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about their work, be self-motivated and be able to deliver work assigned on time. The work environment is friendly and flexible, all necessary support and guidance are available to ensure success in the job. Candidates who have the need and the attitude to work and develop a career for themselves may find the opportunity extremely attractive and meaningful.
Responsibilities and Duties
2) Design and add visual elements to make textual content more comprehensive.
3) Animation and Voice over of content
4) Technical support for developed content.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1) Knowledge of Graphic Design, Microsoft Power-point (Advanced)
2) Good grasp of English, writing and speaking.
3) Commerce or Science (with maths), preferred.
No previous experience is required, though any certification course undertaken in graphics designing can be an advantage.
1) Training and guidance, for work and career development.
2) Flexible Work environment
3) Experience and learning in a highly specialized professional domain.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹10,000.00 /month